For more information on our courses email: firstname.lastname@example.org
G1 - A Full Defensive Driver Training Program
*The classroom component of the course consists of 20 hours in-class and 10 hours home assignments.
*The in-vehicle component consists of 10 hours of driver's training (private one-on-one training).
The course is fully approved to meet Ministry of Transportation standards
Student's are taught how to:
- Anticipate potential driving hazards by using your eyes effectively.
- Handle space around your vehicle effectively.
- Enter/exit expressway and freeway ramps.
- Deal with highway problems and emergencies.
- Avoid collisions at intersections and other defined problem areas.
- Proper braking techniques.
- Driving in Adverse conditions and Skid avoidance. (in season)